More by Demi Moore Fragrance Review

Friday 22 March 2013



More by Demi is part of a collection of Hollywood magic inspiring beauty range developed by Demi Moore with Oriflame. I received this as part of my awesome #XmasBloggersLunch goodie bag which I am still working my through! lol
More by Demi Eau de Parfum has been created by perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin and contains a blend of Tahitian ylang-ylang, elegant jasmine sambac and creamy sandalwood in a bid to capture the actress’s incomparable glamour and sophistication.The perfume’s shiny golden bottle and matching cap were inspired by an elegant clutch bag appearing in Hollywood galas, and is both innovative and modern, yet also classy and premium.
~ Oriflame
When I first tried this scent I wasn't taken with it immediately but as the fragrance began to develop I really loved it. To be honest this is the case with me for most perfumes...it takes a little time for me to truly appreciate and understand a fragrance. After wearing it for a few days I know whether a fragrance is right for me or not. More is a lovely perfume, its sophisticated without being overpowering.

When is comes to perfume for me the bottle is almost as important as the scent itself. More definitely has this right, the bottle is made of glass feeling heavy and substantial and has a beautifully elegant gold shiny finish. Sitting pretty on my dressing table, this fragrance has quickly become my go to daily perfume.

More by Demi is priced at £30.95 for 50ml but is currently on offer for £25.95 from Oriflame here.

Cherry Lane xoxo

p.s. I took these photo's back in January in my garden when it was snowing crazy :-)



6 comments:

  1. I really like this too, it has a very sophisticated scent xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! I whipped this out and started using it after we chatted about it! It's so lovley :-)

      Delete
  2. Oooh love the sound of this!

    Love the fact it has jasmine and sandalwood in, a big fan of the 2. Will definitely be having a whiff of this next time i'm in town.

    Halima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning to get this, but then I got DKNY :D Oops!! on my list now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people are not aware of Some of the Best Perfumes in the World. So I write this blog in order to tell people of some of the ones that I am well aware of that are considered to be some of the best natural perfumes ever created or better known as Perfume Attars. ابراهيم القرشي

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey

    I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

    http://mycherrylane.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-by-demi-moore-fragrance-review.html

    Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

    It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
    On your website.

    It might be worth a mention in your article.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete