Inspired by Mac Pro Masterclass at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hey everyone! My replacement laptop charger hasn't arrived yet so I'm still using the blogger app on my phone :-( I can't really write alot using the app so instead I thought I would just post a pic of an eye makeup look I did last night. It's London Fashion Week this week...I love fashion week! Looking at all the clothes, buzz in the atmosphere and the fun events happening. I saw a photo of a look created during Mac's Masterclass at London Fashion Week by Paolo Rodriguez and it inspired me to have a go myself...these photos are literally just me messing around and playing with my makeup for fun...



Cherry Lane xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I wish you had a picture with your eyes open just to see the makeup effects :) Have a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! I was feeling so tired by the end of this that I totally forgot!

      Delete
  2. I liked it an, looks really neatly done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is soo pretty!! And yup I gotto say too- wish you'd posted an open eye pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot doh! I will do for next time fo sho!

      Delete
  4. nice, which shade are you wearing on your lids?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a 17 from Boots solo eyeshadow in bronze with L'Oreal Chrome Shine in Beige Lumiere (172) over the top.

      Delete
  5. This was messy,you say?? Wait till you see me doing messy :P
    btw your eyes look great as ever and I just noticed,you have great eyebrows as well. It pays to be an Indian,doesn't it?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks S! My brows are nothing special...they are very curly :-(

      Delete
  6. wow you are really good! I love the cut crease! This look is so dramatic and bold...love it!

    xoxo Aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aisha! Thats a huge compliment coming from the expert! ;-)

      Delete